During our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for a dynamic professional to join us as :
He/she will be responsible for:
- Under general supervision is responsible to implement overall medical and scientific activities in order to provide support on medical knowledge and basic science for products/new products.
- Develop clinical study reports in collaboration with Clinical Study Department.
- Develop manuscript draft for publication and new products reviews.
- Providing promotional material content.
- Supporting marketing by providing litterateurs and discussion with doctors and/or patients.
- Work closely with Clinical Studies in setting up clinical study.
- Maintain professional knowledge in scientific principles and concepts.
- Support Regulatory team in order to obtain product approvals.
- Provide (scientific) product knowledge training to sales forces.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Medical Doctor (additional degree in Biomedical/Biotechnology Science is preferred).
- 1 – 2 years experience in the same position, fresh graduate
- Competency required to success: Building Trust, Continuous Learning, Service Focus, Analysis, Managing Work, Initiating Action, Quality Compliance, Teamwork, Communication, Adaptability
- Willing to travel locally & internationally.
- Fluency in oral & written English.